Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Someone named Eva Diary post


March 13, 2016
Dear Diary
 I have been at this place for two weeks, Two weeks ago the Nazi's took me and my sister and many other girls and brought us here. We were taken from our homes and then put on a bus. What I noticed about the bus was all the girls on it had blond hair and blue eyes like me. Why would they separate all the blond hair and blue eyed girls. I'm happy that my sister and I are together but where are my friends they are not on the bus. Since we have been at this place we have been giving new German names y name is Elsa and my sister's name is Heidi. We have to go to school every day but we are only taught in German. We are taught to be perfect Germans, but my sister is falling behind she doesn't understand German she very little I don't know what to do.
         
 Goodnight
                    -Elsa

1 comment:

  1. Is the book an actual diary or is it a story? Right now, I'm readying a diary about a girl named Tatjana Wassilenjewa who is a Russian Jew who has to go through things like that too.

    ReplyDelete