Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Cheer leading

At our school when basketball season starts so does cheer leading. Our cheer leading coach is really nice and she was a cheerleader in highs school. Practices are really fun we have them every day after school. First we stretch then we work on sidelines the we run half-time an finally we stunt. For half time we do two groups of knee stunts and I am a flyer. At the end of practice we go to the mats and we do chin stunts which is bringing somebody's feet up to your chin and the we cradle which is letting that person fall into your arms. The only person that is brave enough to do the stunt is my best friend Isabel, Isabel is a amazing dancer and she a great  cheerleader.I really like cheer practice by my favorite part is games I love cheering at games when we win the whole squad runs into the hallway and we start scream a high five an then our coach lectures us about screaming.
I really enjoy cheer leading and I m excited to cheer at the tournament.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Artemis ! Your a great cheerleader too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Artemis ! Your a great cheerleader too !

    ReplyDelete