Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

                                        New Years !!


   For new years eve my family and I went to Cheesecake factory. I had Fettuccine Alfredo and for dessert I had the Godiva chocolate cheesecake it was so good. Then we went home and played a card game that is like black jack but instead of going to 21 you go to 31. My oldest sister Athena started with the most money but my dad and I kept whining her money. My dad won but I was a close second. Then when it was twelve o'clock we had champagne (carbonated juice). Every new year my mom makes a cake and hides a coin in it.The cake is covered in powdered sugar when we cut the cake the first slice is for god and the second slice is for Mary the third slice is for the house and then my dad my mom my oldest sister Athena sister me and Zoe. Zoe got the coin in her piece which means she has good luck for the whole year!    

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake tradition! Is it Greek? I want to do it with my family next year. :)

    ReplyDelete