Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Summer

Every summer  my family and I go to Greece. We have a house right by the water, and every day we go to the beach. my sisters and I will wake up every day around 11  and have breakfast and get dressed for the beach by 12 we start walking to our friend's Myrto And Artemis's house to pick them up. Myrto and Artemis are my best friends, Myrto is 15 like my oldest sister and Artemis is 18  they aren't too close to  my age but in Greece nobody cares about your age because its the summer. When we get them we all walk to the beach.  When we are at the beach we go swimming, we tan, we play card games and running games like  one that we made up called NCIS which is basically tag hide and seek tag. We play volleyball and we play a game in the water your partner gets on your shoulders and there are 2 or 3 groups and then you try to knock the others down. Then after the beach we go home and eat dinner and then go to the park and play cards, running games and eat ice cream and we go home at midnight. Then we wake and do it all over again. A lot of my friends ask me why I have to go and if I can stay because I go every year but I honestly would rather be in Greece every summer I love going I wouldn't trade it.

1 comment: