Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Endings and beginnigs

In may I will be graduating from Golf  Middle School and going to Niles North high school, but before I can graduate I must finish the last quarter my goal for last quarter is to get all A's . I came very close to all A's 3rd quarter but I got one 78 in math. Since the first quarter my friend and I have made an agreement on whomever gets all A's the other must buy her ice cream. My second goal for the end of the school year is to raise $500 for the Avon walk because I am on the youth crew for the the Avon walk this summer. The end of my golf career is the beginning of my high school career I don't think I am ready yet but I have all summer to prepare.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it's nice that you're raising money andI'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete