Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Graduation speech


I have been in district 67 since kindergarten. It has been my family. I've made so many friends in my years at Golf and Hynes . I remember my first day of kindergarten. My family and I had just moved into the neighborhood that summer. I thought I would be  the only new student, but when I got to school I realized that everyone was new, and I found that all the kids were nice. I also really liked my teachers and it was a very successful first day of school. I remember in 2nd grade we went on a field trip to a pond and caught  tadpoles. People were allowed to take them home. I already had two from when my older sister was in second grade two years before and they lived until I was in sixth grade.In fourth grade I remember graduating the teachers gave speeches about each student and then the auidence would be guessing who they are taking about. I remember in fifth grade we dropped from the oldest to the youngest and it was scary. I was the shortest girl in my grade and when I saw the eighth graders walking to science and tech I  was scared. The fear soon wore off I came to enjoy Golf and felt like a part of it . In sixth grade we got used to having multiple teachers. In seventh grade we moved up to the commons and I felt like I did not belong there but I got used to it and adapted quickly. Then eighth grade we became once again the oldest in the school.  I definitely learned the most in my eighth grade year, maybe it's because our teachers realized we were not prepared for high school because we are so immature or we wised up and focused on our future ,but something made us learn and mature for our future years at Niles north. So now it's the end our eighth grade year it definitely flew, so future high school get ready for us because we might just be ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment